Tuesday, July 1, 2014

10. Let the countdown begin

As Jennifer and I are approaching our 10th anniversary, I thought I take some time to talk about the things I’ve learned in the past 10 years.

I’ve picked 10 things and will countdown the next few days until our anniversary with one topic a day.

So, here goes…

10. That as much as I like to be alone, I still need people.

This may seem kind of obvious to most people.

But for a long time I truly thought that I didn’t need other people in my life.

That I was fine on my own and could totally take care of myself.

Needless to say, that is far from the truth.

But I’ve especially found it amazing to be able to have someone by my side in all of the adventures that we’ve encountered over the last 10 years.

I know for a fact if I didn’t have her in my life, pushing me to do new things, I wouldn’t be where I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment