Tuesday, July 8, 2014

3. That no matter what culture says, being with one women for the rest of your life is amazing

Culture would tell us that it’s boring to be with only one person for the rest of your life.

I know that I’ve only been married for 10 years, but I can’t imagine being with anyone else.

Waking up next to Jennifer has been one the best things in my life.

To look over and see her beautiful face so peaceful and resting.

I’ve fallen in love with Jennifer in new ways all the time.

We fell in love in college, when things like family seemed so far away.

Then I fell for her as my wife as she became my other half.

Then we had kids and I fell in love with her as a mother.

But most of all since our relationship started, she has been my best friend and my confidant.

She truly has been a gift from God in my life.

One that I know I didn’t deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment