Friday, July 11, 2014

Things I’ve learned

Over the last 10 days, I’ve taken time to write  some of the things I’ve learned over the last 10 years of being married.

One of the things that I’ve learned over the last few days is that I truly know nothing.

As I’ve thought about each of the things that I wrote about I realized that only being married for 10 years really doesn’t give me much right to talk like an expert.

I look at the people in our lives that have been married for so much longer and I think that I don’t have a right to speak on these things.

But then I realized that, while I may not be an expert on it, I can still speak to the things that I’ve learned.

I can only hope that over the next years I will continue to learn from the things life sends our way.

The main thing that I have learned is that I love my wife and family and I wouldn’t want to be on this adventure with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment