Saturday, August 4, 2012

Successful Flight Down

So, I bet you’re all wondering how the flight went. It went great. Max was amazing. He was really excited to watch the plane take off. Then after we got in the air we pulled out the laptop and let him watch a couple movies.

He did great. Especially since he didn’t get any breakfast and we were on the plane during lunch. He ate a bunch of the little treats packets they give you. Plus on Southwest they let you take as many as you want, especially if you have kids. So we were able to get a few more and he scarfed them all down along with the banana we bought at te airport and most of the Cheerios we brought with us.

I have to say that I was really impressed with the plane we rode on too. It seemed pretty new and had more leg room then I can ever remember having on a plane. I really was impressed with this Southwest flight. All except the bathroom. Trying to take a 3-year-old to the bathroom is interesting when there’s barely enough room for you. But that’s a story for another time.

Right now I just wanted to let everyone know that the flight went really well. I’ll probably talk more about it later. But that’s all for now.

Question: Do you have any flying horror stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment