Monday, August 6, 2012

Posting late and a question

I’ll start off by saying I’m sorry for missing yesterday and almost missing today. This is actually why I wanted to write a little something each day. If I miss a day my mind seems to forget about it and then before I know it, I’ve missed a week or more. So, I’m still trying to write as often as I can. Didn’t really get a chance yesterday, with things planed and also some unforeseeable changes to those plans. But anyway. I’ll try and keep it up from here on out.

Today’s post is short, but I have a question for you. Then I’ll try and have a longer post up tomorrow morning.

What would you like me to talk about. Do you want me to talk about my family life, being a stay at home dad, my mental problems, my emotional problems, whatever. I’ll try and talk about whatever you want. I’m just running out of things to talk about. So, I could really use your help on this. I don’t want my posts to get boring or stale, or to seem like I’m writing the same thing over and over again.

So, yeah. What would you like me to write about?

No comments:

Post a Comment