Thursday, April 2, 2015

Lent day 44

Today’s been a strange day for me. I’m not sure what it is, but I’ve had a really hard time finding the motivation to do my devotions and to write.

This is the 44th day that I’ve been doing this in a row and today I just really didn’t want to do it.

It feels like I’m empty today.

Not that I don’t have ideas. Just having a hard time feeling like it matters at all.

I know that there are people who have read the things I’ve written and enjoyed them.

I just can’t seem to find it in me to care about it today.

I know this isn’t a great post. Just felt like I needed to share this today.

Plus I didn’t have anything else to say.

I’ll keep plugging away at this and hopefully will feel more up to it tomorrow.

Thanks for sticking with me through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment