Monday, June 9, 2014

New Post

So, I thought I’d take today to update my readers on somethings that are changing.

I got the call earlier today confirming that I now have a new job and will be starting orientation for the Wal-Mart going up just down the street from us.

It’s been a long process of trying to find the right job for me this last little while, and I really think this will work our well for me.

I’ll be working overnight, which if you know me, is my preferred time to work anyway, plus it will give me a steady schedule that will allow me to take the kids to school or preschool before going to sleep.

This schedule has always seemed to work out best for my sleep schedule, seeing as I always seem to sleep better in the day than at night anyway.

At the same time, I’ve very nervous about starting a new job, and will have to adjust my role at home and with the kids.

All I’ve known for my kids whole lives is being home with them, and I’m a little nervous about what this change will bring with it.

Please keep us in your prayers during this transition time, I think it’s going to be tough on all four of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment