Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankgiving

I figured I'd go with the them of the day and talk about what I'm thankful for. First off, I'm thankful for God, who gave me life and keeps loving and saving me daily. For my family, without whom I don't want to even think of where I'd be. For my wife, whose love fills me up daily so that I can keep going. For my son, Maximilian Stephen, whom I've never seen, but I love more than life itself. For my dog, whose warmth and kisses bring great joy to me. For angels, both of this world and of Heaven, that speak words in my ears to help fight the demons in my life. And most of all for you, dear reader, without you there would be no point to write all this down. Thank you all. may God bless you and give you plenty to be thankful for in you lives.

1 comment:

  1. Amen to all the above... except, I don't have a dog :)

    I'm thankful for:
    (1) God's grace in my own personal life... So undeserved, but so full and free!!
    (2) My family... The Christian heritage that I have received from parents [both mine and Cheri's]... My lovely wife, and all that she means to me... The two fantastic gifts that God gave us: Shawn and Geoff... For the two lovely wifes that God gave to them: Sara and Jennifer... Our brothers and their wives...
    (3) The gifts and abilities that God has given me/us... And the accountability that calls me/us to with these gifts/abilities...
    (4) Our Christian community of faith... Especially the ones that have stood beside us through the years...
    (5) The health and strength that God gives me daily...
    (6) The way God provides for our material needs each day and year!!!

    The list goes on and on!!!

    O give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever!!!

    Love,
    Dad :)

    ReplyDelete