Friday, November 7, 2008

Explanation

Well, I know that it seems strange for me to start a new blog, since I don't update my other one, but I plan on updating this one all the time and I felt it needed a different place to live than my other one. So, here we are. As most of you know, I ride this bus to and from work. Well, last week, I decided to take some of the time that I'm just sitting there reading and try to write something. So, the 62 Rambles On.. was born. These are all written on the 62 bus line. I will try and do 4 updates a week, and I'll try and post them on the same day they are written. But I might end up posting the weeks worth on Friday or Saturday, depending on how much sleep I need. I'll be writing on anything and everything. If you have something you would like me to write about, let me know. I might run out of things on my own, so I would appreciate the help. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you writing more. You have a wonderful way with words. It is also a great way to express fear, frustration, joy, sadness, and excitement. God is at work in your life and you will be a great Dad!!!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete