Monday, June 1, 2015

Laziness kills me…

So, I think I’ve come up against the thing that hurts me most in my life.

I’m lazy.

This may not seem like a big deal most of the time.

But when you’re a stay at home dad who is also trying to do something with a blog and hopefully some other projects, laziness is really destructive.

I’d like to blame my lack of consistency on here on something else.

Last week my daughter decided to sleep during the day and stay awake and keep me awake all night. So, I got out of my habit of writing in the mornings because I was exhausted.

But the truth is, I had plenty of time to write while I was up all night.

But that would mean I would have had to say no to the next episode on Netflix, and it’s much easier to hit next then turn it off and move to something else.

I’m trying very hard to get myself into habits and patterns that will help me break this laziness.

But it is proving to be a hard mistress to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment