Tuesday, June 2, 2015

When it starts to become real

I was thinking more about my post yesterday and the reasons that I’ve been kind of inconsistent in my posts lately.

I came to a thought that stopped me.

It’s becoming real.

This thing that I thought was just something to do in my spare time, is becoming real.

Before it was easy to write and even easy to not write, because it was easy to say that it didn’t matter.

But lately this has changed for me.

It’s not that I’ve really that many readers, but the ones I do have seem to enjoy it, and I’m starting to take it more seriously.

It’s not just something to do now.

It’s something I care about. Sometimes I think maybe even a little too much.

I always told myself I wanted to be a writer. But when people would ask me about it, I was quick to say that I don’t really do it much anymore.

While it’s true that my previous means of writing, mainly music, had mostly stopped, I’ve been writing more than ever in a different way.

I enjoy expressing myself in this way here.

I don’t think it’s ever anything I thought I would do. But now that I am, it’s something I can see myself doing.

I enjoy expanding on the things God points out to me in His scripture.

I never thought that I would. The last thing I ever thought I would do was teach people about the Bible.

It’s been strange for me to except where this whole journey has brought me.

But I trust that God is in control and will continue to lead me as I continue to try to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment