Monday, October 1, 2012

New Month

Well, as you can probably tell from my lack of posts lately, things haven’t been going exactly like I said they would. Which I guess is what they call life. Seems to be that every time I try to change things around, things get changed around in a completely different direction.

Over the last most or so, our family has been sick one after another. It seemed like we were just getting over the first bout of sickness when the second hit us. The kids are still sick and I’m still not doing great. But I think at least I’m on my way back to the land of the living. Part of the problem is, that I try to make sure Jennifer can get enough sleep to make it through her days at work ok. So, there are some nights, like last night, where I’m up for most of it trying to take care of the kids. I figure I can hang around here with the kids in a little bit more of a zombie state better than she could in a room full of middle-schoolers. But that hasn’t helped me get over my cold either.

But that isn’t why I came here to talk today.

I started a new book 31 Days To Finding Your Blogging Mojo by Bryan Allain. Like the title would suggest, it’s a book about getting back into blogging or getting your blog really working. So, I thought I’d take the month of October to work my way through it. I’m not sure how this will work. I’ll try to be posting the things that it tells me to write for that days exercise. Not sure if I’ll be posting every day with this, or just when I have a feeling that this is worth something. But hopefully this will mean I’ll be changing a few things around here. This one is getting a little wordy, so I think I’ll actually end this here and then start a new one with the exercise from today. I hope you all like this. I’m going to be trying my best to figure out what this blog is in the next month. If you can bear with me,  I’ll try to make it interesting and keep you entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment