Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Blah...

I'm sorry about the lack of posts lately. Life has been crazy lately to say the least. I've been in and out of it lately and I've been fighting something for the last few weeks. I've also been having problems with the medication that I'd been on. I'm now starting on something new, but it's been a hard time coming off the other stuff and getting onto the new stuff. Anyway... I could use some prayer as to my getting to work everyday. I've been feeling horrible for the last week or so and have been losing my voice and just generally been out of it. I think they are starting to get upset at work that I haven't been making it in all the time, and that's not a good thing.

I think I'm starting to stress out about the move too. It's seems so much closer than I thought it was and everything seems to be going so fast. I'm just nervous that we won't get everything done that needs to get done before we move. Things might be able to get a little bit more on track now. Jennifer had her last class on Tuesday. Now she just has to take the Praxis this Saturday and she'll be done. I'm sure she's feeling a little better now that that is almost over. Then she gets hooded the next Saturday, May 5th. The only bad thing is that I'm not sure how I'm going to make it to the ceremony. I'm hoping that they'll either let me take a long lunch or just give me the day off. The problem is that by the time we knew the date, 3 people had already gotten it off and we're only supposed to have 2 people off a day. So, I'm not sure how that happened, but it made it hard for me to ask for it off. So, I'm waiting to see what they will say. Then with them not being too happy with me doesn't make things any better. Oh well...

I still can't wait for this whole move thing to be over and done with. I can't wait to get out there and get settled. But this part of it is so stressful.

Well, I don't have much else to say right now. I hope things are going good for everyone out there.

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for you, Geoff, in all the stress. God is in control! We went online last night to check the MNU sight to get the times for Saturday. We'll be there on Friday afternoon.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete