Monday, October 5, 2015

This is amazing grace

Over my life, I’ve been struck by the grace that God has shown me.

By no means am I deserving of any of the things that God has given to me.

In fact, I would say that I have wasted and taken advantage of most of the gifts God has given to me in my life.

But yet the amazing thing about God is that no matter how many times I fall short, He is right there to pick me up and dust me off.

He has always been there.

Even in the times when I didn’t think He was. He was there.

Even in the times when I ran away from Him. He was there.

No matter how many times I’ve spit in His face and turned my back on Him.

He is still there.

Waiting patiently.

With a loving smile on His face.

And outstretched arms.

Just waiting for me to run back and except the ever abundant grace that He has stored up for me.

The real question is; Why do I, knowing this, still turn my back and run?

No comments:

Post a Comment