Monday, September 10, 2012

Sorry

I know that I don’t really have to say sorry for not posting. Most people probably aren’t coming here very often to read what I say. Not that people aren’t coming to read it. But I still feel bad for not writing. It’s been a strange few weeks. I’ll probably get into more of that in my next few posts. But for now just think of this as kind of a restart of the restart of the start of this blog.

I’m looking to change a few things in my life. I’m trying to set up some order. I’m trying to get into some kind of schedule. I feel like most of my days are just flying by with nothing getting done. So, I’m trying to set up some things that I can get done everyday. The first thing is to take 30 minutes to write a day. That doesn’t mean I’m going to be posting every day. I think that Is a little unreasonable in the long run. But I will be trying to write something everyday. I might even be able to not post everything, but just post the best things that I’m writing.

I’m also going to be playing music for 30 minutes. I’m really just trying to get back into the habit of playing. So, I’m not sure what I’ll be doing with this. I’ve thought about working on a song each week and posting one video a week. If you have interest in that let me know. Right now I’m not sure if anyone would want to hear me sing, besides my mom that is.

I’m also going to be spending 30 minutes trying to teach Max something. We have some books and things that we’ll be working through. We’ll see how it goes. There is a reason I’m not a teacher. I don’t have the patience for it. So, we’ll see if we both survive these sessions. Plus I might set Max up with The computer to go through some of the Starfall programs. He loves them and seems to learn a lot from them.

I’m also planning on trying to spend 30 minutes cleaning the house. May not seem like something most people would have to put on a to do list. But I can never seem to remember to get around to it. So, there is a lot to do.

On top of this I’m going to be trying to get to the Y every day for an hour and a half. Some of these days I’ll be going with Jennifer. Others I’ll just be going on my own. I just have to get my times back in there for the child care. Then we’ll be able to get in.

It may seem strange that I’m doing these things in such small amounts. But I think that’s the best way for me to assure that I keep doing things throughout my day. I need to keep moving and being productive. Otherwise I just feel like I’m wasting my time. Plus I feel bad about somewhat checking out some days.

We’ll see how all of this turns out. I’ll keep you informed on how things are going. Hopefully this will mean more regular posts on here. I’ll hope to see you all again here in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment