Sunday, November 5, 2006

No Use For A Title

I really have nothing to say right now. I just thought I'd post something here since I just set this account up. I've done blogs on other sites, and I might keep some of those up, but I might just move over to this one. Who knows. Nothing really great going on right now. Work. Sleep. Work. Sleep. I am trying to write a story though. I joined a thing called National Novel Writing Month or NaNoWriMo. The goal is to write a 50,000 word story in the month of November. I'm already 5 days in and I've only got a little over 1,000 words. Oh well. No big deal if I don't make it. I just thought it would be fun to try.

I don't really have much else to say right now. I should be in bed sleeping, not a big suprise to most who will be reading this. Well, I think that's it for now. I'll try and write more some other time.

~geoff

2 comments:

  1. Keep writing, though. You've still got 25 good days to go this November and that's only this month. If the story takes longer to tell, who cares? Take the time you need to tell it well.

    Best of luck,
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the 50,000 words in November sounds really cool! What a neat idea! Its so fun to see another Shafer Blog!!!! :) -Sara

    ReplyDelete