Monday, November 6, 2006

Late to sleep, late to rise

Once again, I'm up too late, but such is my life. Most of my posts will be in the middle of the night. It's the best time to think for me. I don't have much to say. I didn't do anything today. I missed church this morning, because I didn't sleep last night and didn't feel great this morning. So, I ended up sleeping on the couch this morning and most of the afternoon. Now I'm about to go to bed for the night. At least it's not quite time for Jennifer to get up yet. I'm happy about that.

I did write another thousand words in my story. It's coming along pretty good so far. One of the things NaNoWriMo tells you to do, is tell as many people as you can that you are doing this. That way you'll work harder to get it done so you don't have to tell everyone that you didn't make it. So, I'll probably be updating you all on the progress of it as the month goes on. I plan on writing for a while tomorrow. We'll see how that goes.

Well, I think that's all for now. My hands are getting tired of writing.

Goodnight or morning or whatever.

~geoff

1 comment:

  1. SWEET!!! Another 1,000 words!!! Way to go!!!

    Sorry about the not sleeping, though. That is never fun! -Sara

    ReplyDelete