Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

As the title says, there are some changes going on here at Max & Me. I've changed the look and layout of the page to something I like a little better. Plus I think I'm finally to the point where I might actually start updating more often. I think I can actually hear some of you readers breathing a sigh of relief. I know you've been wanting more MaxTV or other updates for awhile now. So, I'll be working a little harder to give you more of that. Plus I'm going to be trying to write a little every once in a while about what it's like staying home with such a wonderful and demanding new boss. I'm sure most of you are more interested in pictures and videos, but you might also get a piece of my mind while you're at it. So watch out for changes ahead. I'll leave you with a picture of my favorite little guy.

3 comments:

  1. Yippee!!!!!! Can't wait to see all you give us!!! I always enjoy what you write and of course, Max TV is the best!!!!!!
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! My mom will be happy! She is not on facebook and loves to keep tabs on my darling nephew!!! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be very happy, too, OF COURSE!!!

    ReplyDelete