Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Reboot

Well, here we are more than a year later. Right about the same weight. Still wanting to lose it. And still doing nothing about it. Hopefully that will change. This morning I rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes. I tried really hard not to worry too much about how fast I was going or how far I was going. I just rode. I brought a magazine to help me forget what I was doing. It went pretty well. I'm not really too sore, but I can tell that I've done something different. My plan right now, is to do that same thing almost everyday. After a while I'm going to try lifting weights a little. But for now I'll just stick to the bike. I'd also like to find a place to swim. I used to swim all the time, but haven't swam in years. I've been wanting to get back in the pool for a while now. It's just finding a place that I can do that. Don't really want to, and can't afford to, pay for a gym membership. But there aren't that many pools in the area with lap pools. I'll have to look into it some more. One of the things that I'm going to try and do on here is to write a little update everyday. If nothing else, if I worked out or not, what I did, and my weight. I would appreciate all the support I can get. This isn't going to be an easy process for me.

Bike: 30 Minutes, 10.86 miles, 202 calories
Weight: 307 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment