Friday, February 23, 2007

No news is good news... maybe...

Well, I'm sorry about not updating since getting back from our little trip. I should put a post up telling about our little trip, but I might wait a little while on that until I get the pictures on my computer and then can show them to you all with the stories and such.

Needless to say, it was a great weekend and a much needed break from normal life. It always feels good to get away.

This week has been going pretty good. Yesterday was not a good day for me. I woke up at 2 and then threw up about an hour later. I didn't feel good at all. I have no idea what made me sick, but I'm still not sure that I'm feeling better today. I'm going into work, but that has more to do with having to go in, than anything else. We have inventory next weekend on March 4th. I'm going in at like 2am Monday morning and working til about noon or so. This will be in addition to the near 40 hours I'll put in the rest of the week. Supposedly I can have as much overtime as I want to get the pull that comes after our inventory done. I've decided to do as much as I can to try and save some more for our coming move. But I also don't yet know how I'll feel next week. I might all just depend on how I'm feeling as the week moves on. I know I'll probably get at least 8-10 hours on Monday, but I'm not sure what else I'll get. The real problem is that even while we are needing to get all this stuff out of our store, we'll still be getting about 7 or 8 pallets in that week. So, I also have to keep up my regular schedule to help get all of that done as well. Oh well.

I think that's all for today. I'll try and get those pictures of last weekend on here soon.

1 comment:

  1. Man, Geoff, your sister-in-law is a bit crazy :o ) Love you, Sara! I'm glad too that you are feeling better! Now don't pass that on to your wonderful wife :o )

    ReplyDelete